Dongguan Rener Automation Technologies Co.,Ltd
Transmission Type: Flexible
Automatic Production Line: Assembly
Certification: ISO, CE
Flexible Production: Intelligent Manufacturing
Rhythm: Flow Production Line
Production Scope: Product Line
Power Supply: 220V/50HZ
Air Pressure: 0.6-0.8Mpa
Control System: PLC
Control Mode: Automatic Touch Screen
Machine Type: Turntable
Mechanical Dimension: 2200*1850*1500mm
Place of Origin: China
HS Code: 8479899990
Application characteristics and advantages of Automatic Assembly Machine:
1. high degree of automation, reduce artificial.
2. stable operation, ensure the smooth production of products.
3. can greatly reduce the cost of production, improve the production efficiency of enterprises.
4. because it is fully automated operation, so the safety performance is relatively high, reduce the occurrence of safety accidents.
Manually placed rod, total parts automatic feeding by vibrating bolws, manipulator automatic grasping,split turntable rotation,all parts are assembled automatically,finger cylinder picking into the fixture, one after another at the same time assembly, servo module rotation, stepping motor tighten cap, air screw driver automatic locking screw, fiber optic sensing,feeding when with material, stopping when no material, the finished products automatic discharge conveying belt.
Capacity: 400pcs / hour.
Number of operators:1-2persons
Advantages: saving labor,increase production capacity, reduce bad products.
2. Machine Parameters:
Automatic touch screen
Brand for Pneumatic components:
Brand for Slide:
Automatic assembly water inlet
Automatic assemblying machine
3. Machine Features:
1) Electric control adopts Japanese MITSUBISHI PLC, man-machine interface adopts imported color touch screen;
2) Cylinder adopts Taiwan original;
3) Automatic detection: optical fiber sensor, with material start, without material stop;
4) Automatic counting, output setting;
5 Intuitive interface, easy to operate, safely;
6) Abnormal automatic alarm shutdown, and display the abnormal information.
4. Steps of building full automatic line:
1, The product is immature, there is no stable ready-made process, product life cycle, product annual output
3, Whether all products can automatic feeding, product structure is suitable for automatic assembly, automatic assembly to change the feeding material, modified materials instead of packaging, part of product structure, product assembly a chamfer there, add to the appropriate.
4, Some testing instruments may be manual, be instead of automatic operation.
5, If the production line site has no limit, determine the length of the production line width.
6. The layout structure of the production line is determined as follows: straight line without load type, straight line horizontal carrier backflow type, straight line download with reflux type, multiple turntable direct connection, turntable plum blossom type, right angle type, U form.
7, The production line standard accessories brand determination.
8, Production line vulnerability and spare parts determination.
9, The production line acceptance standards identified.
10, Both sides of the program audit
11, Price determination, contract with the determination of the two sides to determine the follow-up, single order production delivery.
Brief introduction of the Automatic Assembly Machine:
The composition of the automatic Assembly Machine (discussed in terms of the flow time of the parts to be assembled)
1. Parts aligned, conveying, escapement
The spatial automatic orientation of the components by out of order will facilitate automatic processing of the arrangement, and then successfully transported to the escapement follow-up, to prepare for the subsequent capture of the manipulator.
2. Grab - shift - placement mechanism
The escapement point positioning zero (components) to seize or use vacuum sucked, and then moved to another location (usually assembly position).
3. Assembly working mechanism
Refers to the completion of the assembly the main action mechanism, such as the workpiece clamping, pressing, screw, card, bonding, welding, riveting, bonding, welding in part.
4. Detection mechanism
The utility model is used for testing the results of the previous step of assembling the components or the machine, such as missing parts detection, size detection, defect detection, functional testing, and cleaning detection.
5. Control system of Automatic Assembling Machine
PLC control is usually used, PLC to receive a variety of signal input, to the executive body issued instructions. The machine is equipped with a variety of sensors, such as signal acquisition device to monitor the execution of each actuator in the machine, the judge issued the next step after the instruction. The man-machine interface is used to show the running status of the machine, the running records, and the instructions from the operator to the machine.
6. Customer Service:
1) Warranty period:1 years (Non-human damage and other factors)
2) Provide logistics, customs service and foreign installation ,commissioning and operator training service for the machine.
2. How many days will you finish installing & commissioning ?We will finish installation,commissioning and training within 15-25days.
3. What should we charge for your engineer?You should charge for the cost of our engineer's visa, air tickets, hotel, food, and also their salary 50USD one day per person.
4. How long is your machine's warranty period?All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation.
5. How could we do after one year warranty period?We also can do service for you, but you need pay salary for my technician 80USD/day.
6. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.
7. Does your engineer understand English?Our engineers understand a little English. All of our engineer have more than five years machine installation experience. In addition, they can use body language to communicate with customer.