How to manufacture a non-standard Automation Equipment
What is non-standard automation?
As the name suggests, [non-standard automation" emerges from the concept of so-called [standard automation". In the engineering world, in order to cope with the production of large-scale stereotyped products, the Production Line
has been designed, supplemented by standardized fixtures and tools, and strict production process SOP (standard work instructions), BOM (parts and bill of materials) ) and quality control mode SIP (product inspection standard operation guide), effective management of the entire process of the product line. It has achieved high production efficiency, low cost and good quality. That is to say, the production mode of [standard automation" is adopted. But in the face of rapid changes in market demand, the negative effect is very serious. When the product needs to be replaced, the entire production line is in danger of being completely scrapped.
How to make non-standard automation equipment?
1. Standard Operating Instructions (SOP) - All the specific actions, tools, tools and fixtures used in manufacturing and assembly, in the form of paper files (or electronic files), and the raw materials that need to be processed and assembled. And parts (including standard parts), as well as the specific requirements of each process, and the order of processing to make clear and unambiguous provisions. And using the `anti-dwelling` description method and corresponding measures, the ordinary staff can use the simple method of [according to the drawing" to carry out the work tasks of processing and assembly against the SOP.
2, product standard inspection operation instructions (referred to as SIP) -- use the form of paper files (or electronic files) in the form of pictures, the raw and auxiliary materials, all semi-finished products, and terminal finished products required in the manufacturing and assembly process, Technical requirements (ie dimensional tolerances, surface roughness, geometric tolerances, materials and appearance) are used at regular or at specified frequency to perform process and process inspections using specified inspection instruments, inspection tools and inspection methods. The `dead-proof` description method and corresponding measures are adopted to enable ordinary employees to use the simple method of [according to the drawing" to carry out and complete all the inspection tasks of raw materials, processing, assembly and other processes and finished products.
3, parts and materials list (referred to as BOM table) -- in the project or production, assembly process, all the required parts, raw and auxiliary materials, standard parts and the required tools, tools and fixtures, using specifications In the form of a table, the name, model specification, quantity, part number, drawing number and technical requirements of the original and auxiliary materials, parts, tools, tools and standard parts, as well as the supplier's name, etc., in the form of 'divided categories', (If necessary, the picture of the corresponding supplementary nature can be placed in the remarks column) According to the requirements of 'anti-dwelling', it is clearly and completely recorded in the BOM.
4. Production line (referred to as product line) -- refers to a process in which the raw and auxiliary materials are processed and assembled, and after a necessary N-process, the product can be continuously and stably produced. Generally, the raw and auxiliary materials and semi-finished products are continuously sent to the various processing stations by the conveyor belt until they are sent to the final process to complete the entire processing or assembly work.
5. Full Process (referred to as Process) - In short, it refers to the manufacturing process from the beginning of raw materials and components to the completion of the entire processing and assembly of finished products.
What is the main purpose of the [non-standard automation" design work?
1. Generally, it adopts automation parts such as electric sliding table, cylinder, various motor (such as stepping motor or servo motor) and other driving units, and sensing components (such as sensors for various purposes), as well as electric turntables and belts. The mechanical device for conveying materials such as conveyors and handling robots is equipped with actuators such as jaws, vacuum chucks and push rods, and is equipped with flexible program automatic control unit to replace the corresponding manual or mechanical action in the original production process. To increase production capacity;
2. Improve the quality by improving the precision of mechanical movement and movement beats instead of the original production process;
3. Mainly reduce the labor intensity and reduce the production cost by reducing the labor on the process.
Many friends in the preliminary design stage, it is easy to ignore these three main purposes, and ultimately lead to the overall retirement of the entire designed and completed equipment. Formed a very serious consequence.
What is the main work of [non-standard automation" design work?
1. Collect information: Learn all the details of the original process, production process or production equipment, and the existing capacity, manual quantity, current process, process quality (or product quality), raw and auxiliary materials, etc. It is best to go to the production line to conduct multi-faceted inquiries, surveys and understandings to competent engineers and operators, and to understand the environmental requirements in the workplace and whether there are any special requirements;
2. Understand the needs: understand the main objectives and requirements that need to be reached to the customer's supervisor;
3. Scheme confirmation: According to the above two basic conditions, combined with the available conditions, the preliminary feasibility plan is proposed for the team to discuss and deliver to the customer for confirmation; (generally there will be several round trips before the initial decision)
4. Selection of main components: After the feasibility plan is confirmed by the customer, the selection of the automation parts is started; (in general, when the feasibility plan is made, the preliminary selection operation is also required)
5, parameter verification: according to the customer's requirements for production capacity (generally refers to the time required for the entire cycle), the full-step design of the step is carried out, and the functions of the pre-selected automation parts are checked and confirmed;
6. Conventional design: After the above work is completed, the design work of the assembly master sketch can be carried out, and the routine mechanical design workflow is entered. At the same time, electrical engineers and programmers, according to the overall implementation plan and work flow chart, the design and preparation of electrical schematics and program control software;
7. Audit and customer confirmation: After completing the mechanical design, external mining automation components, mechanical processing parts, electrical diagrams and program control diagrams, after the standard audit and customer reconfirmation, the manufacturing, assembly and commissioning work can be completed. After entering the trial operation phase;
8. On-site commissioning: Through trial operation and testing, after the design requirements can be met and the customer requirements can be realized, the customer can be installed and debugged on site. Until the entire project is completed.
The work of the above eight major aspects, depending on the actual situation of the specific project, needs to be properly adjusted. The specific content of each major aspect of the work must be strictly in accordance with the work norms. Avoid major mistakes.